Sunday, October 17, 2010

playing catch up

in attempts to be more organized with my pictures, i have a strange system for marking which shots to blog with. and then i can never remember if i have posted them, or if i haven't.... so if i have, my apologies- but i'm trying to catch myself up here!
so enjoy, some random pictures of the kids from september!


little momma


giving kisses to wilder is one of henry's favorite things to do.


snuggling together with books.

too cute.


learning on the ipad..... really, we've loaded with educational aps.
and one stupid slingshot game.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ahhh! I love them all - thanks for the random pictures!

Ashley Hopper said...

As always thank you for taking the time to update us with pictures!....stupid slingshot game:)

Levi Nies said...

I don't know about this stupid slingshot game, but you have a sweet bird game that I was glad to recommend you have on there. And there is nothing more educational than Netflix.