Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mr. Mischief

Baby Powder Banaza



This is just what every mom wants to wake up too, baby powder- everywhere!  After a fun night celebrating Aunt Jess birthday, and me getting fake wasted on Shirley Temples (oh man, could I get Sam to go get me one right now???) I went into Campbell's room to find him happily awake, and quite happy with what he had done.  I had some friends watch Campbell and Mason so I could go out with Jess (Sam had to work) and I forgot to tell them that at night we move our little basket of diaper supplies out of reach of the crib.  And seeing that I didn't, well move it when I checked on him, this was the outcome.  And yup, this isn't the first time this has happened.  And probably won't be the last.  At least he doesn't mess with the diaper creme!











No comments: