Monday, April 7, 2008

Bye Bye March

Bye Bye March- Hello April!

Sorry it's again delayed, but March flew down, and now April is flying by. Life is great, the Lord is Amazing, He blesses us daily, especially with the smiles that we see from both of these little kids.


Campbell, in his little man outfit
from Auntie Serena

Ahhh... so nice.
Going to see Horton Hears a Who!

The main attraction was entering the theater and seeing this huge bear poster!

I think we could call this, Campbell's first date!

I realized I should ask his date's mama before I show pics of her face! She's a beauty though!

Mason Marie: March 27th
13 weeks old- or 3 months exactly... going way to fast!

My favorite thing: Babywearing!


April 1, 2008: Campbell is 2!!!!!!!!!The main event- Ba-doons!


His birthday present from Dada and Mama, an easel.
Our sweet little girl, she's so happy.



These next two pictures are so great- Mason's already mimicking her big brother!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oof, they are so cute! Of course you may show Fiona's face!

Mason looks so cute in the yellow jumper...and the pink dress...and the wrap. Her cheeks are yummy! I like the outfit on Campbell--but then, I may be biased.